Thermally Graphite Sheets
Graphite Sheet is a thermal interface which is very thin, synthetically made, and has high thermal conductivity. It is made from a highly oriented flexible graphite polymer film and offers excellent in-plane thermal conductivity.
Graphite Sheet is optimal for variety of heat spreading applications where in-plan thermal conductivity dominates and limited spaces.
- Smart phones, Mobile phones, DSC, DVC, Tablet PCs, PCs and peripherals, LED Devices
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Optical communications equipment
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent thermal conductivity: 700 to 1950 W/(m·K)
- Flexible and easy to be cut or trimmed. (withstands repeated bending)
- Low thermal resistance